Friday, January 28, 2011

What is my dream?

I have been thinking alot lately about dreams. Most people my age have dreams of careers and families.. and while i am quite like them, i wouldn't say that my lifetime dream is to be a teacher and a mother. Those are both things i want to become and spend my life doing, but a lifetime dream i feel should be more dreamish... something that has a sense of unrealism so that it feels that much better when one accomplishes it!
Just now.. like right before i started writing this, i think i figured out what my dream is!!

I want to be captured in a well-known photograph or painting.
Like these




I want to be nameless but timeless. So that i can live forever in history as a symbol of something or another. I would prefer something honorable of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment