Saturday, January 22, 2011

Its snowing... Again

Because of the snow my shifts at work got cancelled yesterday and today... lets see if i can go for tomorrow too!
I move back to college on either Monday night or Tuesday morning.. pumped? yes!
One of the sorority's is sponsoring a graffiti dance the first friday back. Meaning that everyone wears a white t-shirt and brings colorful sharpies to write on each other... I gotta be careful.. I have a transfer visit the next morning... that could be interesting :)
Next Saturday night... will be epic! For graduation my boyfriend got me Blue Man Group tickets!!!
In case you've never heard of the Blue Man Group.. or just would love to see a video.. here is one for you :)
ps. if anyone has a light up dress i can have.. i will wear it.. and take pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment