Friday, January 21, 2011

Quote of the Day

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello?  Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?

This quotes my favorite because almost every time i go to visit my boyfriend the almost exact same thing happens no fail! Except in this situation I text him saying "Hey i'm close!" he replies saying "Great!" and usually just about the time i get his response, i'm pulling into a meter spot and so i give him a call that i'm here so he can come let me in, and lo and behold.. he doesn't answer! It never ceases to amaze me how he can't pick up the dang phone after he just sent me a text. He has all kinds of excuses like, 

A. i didn't hear it ring
B. I went to get a drink
C. I was putting on pants


C- so far was my favorite


I have a friend who does almost the exact same thing, except she just doesn't answer the phone.. Ever. I'll be texting her for like 3 hours just back and forth and suddenly something urgent will come up and i'll want to call her quick and tell her... and it just rings and rings and rings... till finally i hang up... 20 seconds later i'll get a text, "whats up?" 
Awesome.
This is the time i'd probably use my catchphrase... "really?"



No comments:

Post a Comment