Friday, January 28, 2011

Watching Made...

So i'm watching a Made episode on MTV about these twins who are trying to be more independent and they get sent to Australia and while i am watching it I see one of the twins get thrown into her hotel pool... not so weird.. but what is weird.. IS I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!
It was the Hostel me and a group stayed at when we traveled around Australia for 3 weeks!
It was the greatest trip of my life!! except... I went with my mom and dad and sister in the group.
Which isn't the most terrible thing except that i didn't get a chance to miss my family.
I leave for Peru for 2 weeks in May... my sister is once again going with me... which is a step down!
Hopefully by my Jr year of college i'll be taking a trip with just friends and a group!

No comments:

Post a Comment